This fascinating environmental feature calls us to a closer intimacy with our skies…
- Celestial navigator
- a Nobel prize winning scientist
- biodynamic, Maori and radio astronomers,
- farmers, fishermen and business folk who observe the sky, the air, the stars, the moon and sun cycles.
Together they show how we can establish a way of observing, living and doing business which results in non pollution of our skies.
Watch the Trailer…
- FIPA Biarritz, France Jan 2012
- Festival of Flowers, Christchurch Feb 2012
- Reel Earth Environmental Film Festival,Palmerston North NZ May 2012
- Starlight Conference, Tekapo NZ June 2012
- Maori Film Festival,Wairoa NZ June 2012